Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

Well, Halloween came and went and I was not in the greatest of moods this year so didn't go all out RL or SL as I usually like to do, since Halloween is one of, if not the most favored holiday for me. I did get outside in the dark RL last night and I did play hard at numerous SL Halloween parties too. Then I came home RL/SL and made one final pic in the outfit I wore the most for Halloween this year in SL and I used a tiny bit of Photoshop, since I just now got that out and want to learn to use it a little. Here is my pic for Halloween this year. Now it's 53 days and counting until Christmas. (Thank goodness we have turkey day this month though too)


Halloween 2010

Drat, It's either small or cuts off some of the pic from the sizes offered copying off Flickr. I'll figure these things out some day and for now it's the tiny full pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment