Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tryptophan Coma Time

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Blame it on the Tryptophan. Nap time. : ) I actually think I'm addicted to tryptophan.... but I think I'll quit cold turkey.

Online sources say you have to eat approx 4O lbs of turkey to fall asleep from the trypophan in it. Did I eat that much? 40 lbs.. really? I did take a short nap in front of the tv with all the relatives talking, or the ones that were still awake anyway. Maybe that is why some of us dozed off now that I think about it, or maybe it was those 5 cookies and pie I ate after a huge plate of turkey, tons of potatoes and gravy, dressing, green bean casserole, roll, deviled eggs, cranberries, 4 different salads, drinks etc. Mabye, but I blame it on the tryptophan. And Aunt May who was still asleep on the sofa when I left for home will probably wake up at 3:30am in the Best Buy checkout line with a new Ipod in hand. On Sale! Woot! Blame it on the tryptophan.

No comments:

Post a Comment