Sunday, December 22, 2013

TAO Cyberstar Builds

Visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ocean%20Sky/128/128/20

TAO Cyberstar by Kara 2

My friend TAO Cyberstar who many of you know as a fun DJ, showed me some of his latest builds which are really works of art, and I was once again very impressed.  I have blogged some of his things before.
TAO Cyberstar by Kara 2
This time he has a bar code area that is vast white and blacks and adjoining area with a lot of movement then he also has a Buddha meditation area.

He said "Ocean sky is my studio where I create" But he assured me people can come visit now. He will move the bar code area for a party later but both these areas are here and open to visitors and he will soon add informational notes.
TAO Cyberstar by Kara 2



TAO Cyberstar by Kara 2

 I had to ask a few technical questions and he provided a great deal of information for me especially in the Buddha area.  He explained: "I have created a mathematical , astrological  and spiritual art work here.  The western zodiac moves precisely al 12 signs around the Chinese zodiac 12 movements per one movement for the Chinese zodiac  we have 12 months they have 12 animals at 12 years.  That is the first part you will see.  The second part is the five elements fire water , wood , water, and metal that govern the earth then at the center is Buddha surrounded by the seven chakarah.  The first one is red , which is your base chakarah. The second is orange where i am that is your stomach. The third is yellow, your heart chest,  the green is your shoulders upper chest. The blue is your throat chakarah. The indigo is your third eye chakraha, and the top is your crown,  purple.  Meditating on all of them you find you will reach a sense of enlightenment

No comments:

Post a Comment