Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Star Wars, The Untold Story LEA17

Visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA17/128/128/22

"Take a ride among the stars in a galaxy far, far away and witness the struggles between dark and light, good and evil in this series of dance performances inspired by the Star Wars universe.

Friday, August 19th, 9pm slt
& Saturday, August 20th, 3 pm slt"

Star Wars LEA17
This LEA AIR (Linden Endowment for the Arts, artist in residence) sim that will run through the end of the year is by Diiar Vader Shippe with assistance from  Darth Revan (royal.shippe):and the Monarchs. I ran into Darth Revan who told me "There are 4 choreographers on this one but each of us have two sets and 1 has one", ...choreographers as in builders and designers for the sets that include special effects, particles and everything. I caught a pic of Diiar and Darth Revan.  I tred to hold my exploration back for the shows though so just took a few quick pics for the blog.  There should be at least 3 show with the first two listed above. This is a cool full sim and I look forward to exploring more and enjoying the special shows.

And here is the LEA sim info. for this and the other LEA sims: http://lindenarts.blogspot.com/ Star Wars LEA17 Star Wars LEA17 Star Wars LEA17 Star Wars LEA17 Star Wars LEA17 Star Wars LEA17

1 comment:

  1. Oh! This looks great! I will put it on my list of things I need to do :-D

    ReplyDelete